I have ne winning vs hou, losing to SF

Denver winning vs bal

hou and ind splitting

cin beating out pitt

lets see yours

you can use this: http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario

Agree 100%

1. Texans (14-2)

2. Ravens (manage to beat Broncos by a FG, 13-3 after losing to Giants but win everything else)

3. Patriots (beat Hou, lose to SF but have tie-breaker over Broncos at 12-4)

4. Broncos (12-4)

5. Bengals

6. Colts

Yep, another Colts vs Patriots showdown in the playoffs. :)

Just had to be different, haha:)

NE is the last of the 4 division winners I want to play so if the Colts get in I hope we go anywhere but New England. Honestly. The football Gods cannot hate us enough to throw us in NE in the WC round.......no sir. I won't buy it right now!!!

A lot of football left and lets see how it all works out. Should be fun!!!

I even saw a funny scenario on the playoff generator where Houston can fall to third; if Baltimore wins out and NE wins out and Houston loses another outside of losing in NE.

I don't think the Colts would play the Patriots in that scenario Chad.

What are you talking about - it is always 4 vs 5 and 3 vs 6 in the wild card round? I had Pats pegged at #3 and Colts at #6. :)

The irony is that the Texans, Ravens, Pats and Broncos would all have played 5 out of the 6 AFC playoff teams if a combo of the Bengals/Steelers AND the Colts made the playoffs.

NE is the last of the 4 division winners I want to play so if the Colts get in I hope we go anywhere but New England. Honestly. The football Gods cannot hate us enough to throw us in NE in the WC round.......no sir. I won't buy it right now!!!

In Peyton's playoff years from 2000 to 2004, the Colts did get to play those AFC East teams a lot in the wild card or divisional or AFCCG round - Miami Dolphins, NY Jets on the road, and of course the Pats on the road in Foxboro. I am hoping history does not repeat itself but I just have a hard time ruling it out. I want it not to happen like you but....that is why you play the games. :)

What are you talking about - it is always 4 vs 5 and 3 vs 6 in the wild card round? I had Pats pegged at #3 and Colts at #6. :)

The irony is that the Texans, Ravens, Pats and Broncos would all have played 5 out of the 6 AFC playoff teams if a combo of the Bengals/Steelers AND the Colts made the playoffs.

Yeah my fault :(

A lot of football left and lets see how it all works out. Should be fun!!!

I even saw a funny scenario on the playoff generator where Houston can fall to third; if Baltimore wins out and NE wins out and Houston loses another outside of losing in NE.

haha lol

In Peyton's playoff years from 2000 to 2004, the Colts did get to play those AFC East teams a lot in the wild card or divisional or AFCCG round - Miami Dolphins, NY Jets on the road, and of course the Pats on the road in Foxboro. I am hoping history does not repeat itself but I just have a hard time ruling it out. I want it not to happen like you but....that is why you play the games. :)

I refuse to believe history repeats itself unless history repeats itself.

Might want to do away with any patterns too, since if we keep up the "playing the NFC East" pattern then we have a Giants SB repeat.......over someone in the AFC North.

In all honesty, the Bengals could be a dark horse in the AFC if they keep lighting it up the way they have been. I am not sure you want to get them in the first two rounds if you win your division.

No more patterns! But, it's tough. We need to do away with this stuff this year!!!