Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

hursday game.

TheJACKCOLT

The Jags game will not be easy, with traveling on a short week and they always play us tough but, this is a different team we are a much better team than the last game and the Jags are not. Even though we have a lot of injuries I believe we will come out and show just how much better a team we are than the Jags. I can't believe I'am saying this (with how tough they always play us) but, I think this we'll be a blowout, we owe this team and I think the Colts will come out fired up and blow the Jags off the field, can't wait for thursdays game. Colts in a big way. "GO COLTS"

This is really a great measurement game since we have already played them. It will be great to see how much we improved since this game we lost IMHO due to coaching. We are improving in every aspect every week. Both teams have the short week to do with. But just think how much we all enjoy going on a trip to Florida even if it for business. That is the key the Colts just need to take care of business and return home 6 and 3 and a few extra days before heading to New England for another measurement against the Patriots. GO COLTS!!!!