Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Classy IS as Classy DOES ! Part 3

sb41champs

1. Bill Estes Chevrolet (Indianapolis northside) is running a new commercial with his entire dealership personnel wearing "ChuckSTRONG" t-shirts !! For every purchase of a new Chevrolet Silverado - the dealership will donate $200 to leukemia research !!

2. The Tennessee Titans played a video tribute to Coach Chuck Pagano on Sunday !!

3. Now - I don't personally like Jay Cutler - but - when someone does something classy - it deserves to be noted !!

Cutler heard about a Bears fan who had been murdered recently in Chicago. He contacted the family and invited them to be HIS GUESTS at a recent Bears game. He provided limo service - tickets to the game - and - field passes !!

Prior to the game - he personally spent time with the family and arranged for several of his teammates to do so too !! CLASSY !!

Same here. I like the donation idea, but not using Chuckstrong to promote their trucks. That's tasteless. I am sure they didn't intend for it to come off like that, but it does. Then again, you can't put anything past car dealers when it comes to promotion... :-/