Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kevin Kolb

chad72

OK, here is the deal. 2 leagues.

League 1 (8 teams):

I have Tom Brady going against the Seahawks.

I have Kevin Kolb and Alex Smith on waivers in an 8 team league.

League 2 (12 teams):

I have Drew Brees on a bye week.

I got Kevin Kolb from waivers and I am playing him vs the Bills. Not many options on the waiver wire with a better matchup than Kolb. He is just a bye week fill in because I would not bench Brees for anything else.

Do I play Kevin Kolb in both leagues or play Brady in League 1 and Kolb in League 2?

OK, here is the deal. 2 leagues.

League 1 (8 teams):

I have Tom Brady going against the Seahawks.

I have Kevin Kolb and Alex Smith on waivers in an 8 team league.

League 2 (12 teams):

I have Drew Brees on a bye week.

I got Kevin Kolb from waivers and I am playing him vs the Bills. Not many options on the waiver wire with a better matchup than Kolb. He is just a bye week fill in because I would not bench Brees for anything else.

Do I play Kevin Kolb in both leagues or play Brady in League 1 and Kolb in League 2?

Chad....I think you should drop Kolb and start David Carr of the Giants today in the CFF Guys league. haha:)

Seriously....Kolb is a very smart choice this week and you're sitting pretty well with the Cards defense vs Buffalo too.

Brady is up against the Seahawks defense and reportedly, "steady soaking rain" in Seattle, according to Weather Channel....which is the only reason I kept the Seahawks defense to start, in hopes of a messy low-scoring game.

Hard to believe Kolb is the safer play than Brady, but I really believe he is....Seattle can be a chamber of horrors for even the best QBs.

We shall see....enjoy the games!