Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Sellout

GoColts8818

A good bounce back game after a loss.It wasn't a tough loss because everybody and they mother pretty much expected the Colts to lose to the Bears in week 1 so...I put week 1 in my opinion like this I think the Colts were competitive threw the whole game and did not ever quit and even tho they lost. They made mistakes, but also showed some good signs that they can improve every week.The Bears is a very good team when they healthy hard to beat when they are healthy so take that in consideration especially at Soldier Field home of the Bears. Urlacher playing for the Bears was important so was Collie, and T.Y. Hilton playing for the Colts those (2

) did not play i do believe the Colts could have move the ball more better had those 2 guys was playing. Because they play a big role of the Colts offense so take that into consideration. See i knew Collie might not play, but what i didn't know was that T.Y. Hilton was not going to play either.He and Luck gel well in the preseason. But Colts will bounce back with a victory this upcoming week against the Vikings i believe could be a blowout for the Colts so we see. My predictions Colts 41 Vikings 17.