Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Todays game

Indyboy757

I said it in the past, the keys to success this season run the ball an stop the run. We did poor in both categories today

actually we did well running the ball (not from a total yards standpoint I know that) but Brown had 5.3 ypc but when you only get the ball 9 rushes all game, thats not a running back problem thats a playcalling problem

actually we did well running the ball (not from a total yards standpoint I know that) but Brown had 5.3 ypc but when you only get the ball 9 rushes all game, thats not a running back problem thats a playcalling problem

We had 19 plays the whole first half so it was pretty balanced to start. But when you get down 17 early in the 3rd you have to start slinging it. We just couldn't sustain a drive to get the defense a breather, 5 turnovers, all that is just too much of a burden on our defense

We had 19 plays the whole first half so it was pretty balanced to start. But when you get down 17 early in the 3rd you have to start slinging it. We just couldn't sustain a drive to get the defense a breather, 5 turnovers, all that is just too much of a burden on our defense

I counted 22 plays, 6 rushes in the 1st half, thats what Im talking about, before we got down by 17 which didn't happen until the 2nd half