Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question regarding Colts TV packages

BProland85

I live down in Nashville, TN and obviously cant see all the games with the Titans here in town. I have DirectTV and was wondering if there is something I can order that gives me JUST the Colts games for the season. I dont need the NFL sunday ticket where I get all the games. I want something cost efficient too if possible. Any suggestions?

I live down in Nashville, TN and obviously cant see all the games with the Titans here in town. I have DirectTV and was wondering if there is something I can order that gives me JUST the Colts games for the season. I dont need the NFL sunday ticket where I get all the games. I want something cost efficient too if possible. Any suggestions?

I tried asking Direct tv the same question (live in Bama). They said no, it was out of their hands.

However, if you're up for renewal or on a month to month contract with DTV, call up their retention dept. make sure you ask for that dept. tell them you'll sign for another year if they give you the Ticket. It's been known to work!

What about NFL Game Rewind? I saw it on NFL.com and it looks like you can sign up for only 1 team to get every game of the regular season. Catch is you have to watch it online. I may just do that. I think its only 35 for the season.

I got all the teams for 35 because I signed up for preseason live online. But anyway, you'll be able to watch all of the colts games online, but they don't become available until the sunday night game is over.