Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck / Rivers

sreeb2deeni

Like most people, I enjoy traveling to southern California and only can imagine living in an area as cool as San Diego. However, if this pipe dream were to come to be it would mean I would have to cheer for the local NFL team just like I did when I moved to Indiana. The problem I have is the Chargers are lead by a quarterback who, based on his body language and reading his lips, is a total jerk to his teammates and not a guy that would be easy to root for.

I am so happy to have had the opportunity to cheer for a stand-up guy like Manning, and now Luck. I know Peyton was a perfectionist and was hard on young players, but he never had that "I'm better than you" attitude Phillip Rivers seems to have. Any incite on Phillip? Seems very pompous and arrogant.

Well there's no law requiring you to root for the home team. Also, I don't think Rivers will be playing too many more years, he's kinda getting up there in age I think?

In addition I believe there was talk of them leaving San Diego, maybe for Mexico? Not sure.

I myself almost moved to San Francisco years ago, I still kinda fantasize about it. But if I did my Colts would still be my team, regardless where I live OR their home town.