Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Good win.....phew!!!!

Rally5

Every NFL game seems to come down to the wire (for the most part).  It was really good to see solid game plans on both sides of the ball.  The fourth down conversion was huge, so good call both going for it as well as the play call.  Our D backfield has real potential when everyone is healthy (which we all hoped for I know).  Our run D looked good and having Anderson back is great.

Still cause for concern with pass rush, I don't see any solution other than going blitz heavy and relying on our DB's to cover, we'll need to lean on 'em!  It does leave us vulnerable in the screen game (like today) but I'd rather attack given the option.  It will be real interesting with a healthy Robinson and Butler.

Pass protect went a little shaky but run game looked good early.  I thought Gore was going for over 100 but alas, no......I think I like Haeg in there to be honest.  I'm still very optimistic about the play of Jack Doyle, frankly, he looks like our number one TE option.

Anyway, feels good doesn't it!!!  Cheers Colt fans!!!!

The Colts kept the Chargers in this game in which the Colts should have won by 14 or more. Turnovers, Penalties and our inability to 7 on the board after failing in the red zone is something that we need to clean up. This offense just doesn't look the same without #10. The defense needs a makeover (especially at the linebacker positions) Walden was the only guy who really stuck out today, but he's not a consistent player.

2 hours ago, SupermanLuck12 said:

The defense needs a makeover (especially at the linebacker positions) Walden was the only guy who really stuck out today, but he's not a consistent player.

A. The defense does need better linebackers. 

B. The D is getting a makeover, and is improving/getting healthy. 

C. There were many good plays made by several Colts defenders throughout the game, and were praised by the announcers on several occasions. 

D. The D is not even at "Full" health yet and we only just completed week 3 and are still in it division wise. 

E. Not sure what game you watched, but in the one I watched the D kept us competitive.