Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

16 straight

spartancolt

Says a lot, even Manning's teams didn't own the division like this. I know it's bad but it's hard to beat any team twice in one season and the Colts have done that to their division two years running and 16 in a row unreal. They are 21 of 24 vs. the division and that dates back to the last three division games of 2011. This is total domination. It's strange to think that two of those three loses have come to the Jags though.

Winning with our back up QB who was just taken off IV fluids yesterday? On the road? In the house where we fight for our life most of the time?

Yes....its a big deal.

and couldn't talk in the team meeting last night, Luck had to talk for him. This is the first time I have felt really good after a win this season. They gutted out the Titans and Jags games but tonight they looked like the old Colts even with a backup QB. Hopefully they have their issues figure out on offense.

and couldn't talk in the team meeting last night, Luck had to talk for him. This is the first time I have felt really good after a win this season. They gutted out the Titans and Jags games but tonight they looked like the old Colts even with a backup QB. Hopefully they have their issues figure out on offense.

Feel good bout this win also. Got ten days to enjoy it. MH set the blueprint for Luck.