Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

colts go from building the monster to...............

CR91

Just trying to help my Baltimore Brother out TOC. Everytime I see a picture of Cookie Monster on TV from Sesame Street, I think to myself "How come he never had a glass of tall, cold milk nearby?"

I know he's a puppet & all & their programming is geared toward early childhood development, but milk without cookies is like Reeses Peanut Butter Cups without the chocolate & peanut butter man.

You can't just do one without the other. Plus, if the show is trying to teach kids nutritious habits, wouldn't milk with cookies be a good pairing together of snack items? Yeah, I know I'm weird. LOL!

It's all good . I'm assuming Irsay is talking about building a monster team that will knock the chowder slurpers back in line !

Wrap him in bubble wrap and stash him away until the playoffs. I would love to have a healthy

Bradshaw for a playoff run but it probably won't happen though.

Is Bradshaw being brought back? I love the RB's production sure, but I'm leery of testing fate meaning his age & feet problems. 

It's all good . I'm assuming Irsay is talking about building a monster team that will knock the chowder slurpers back in line !

Amen to that! I've never liked Clam Chowder soup either & you're right the Colts need to hold the line & redefine the line of scrimmage against NE without a doubt. They are our #1 stumbling block to another title. 

Amen to that! I've never liked Clam Chowder soup either & you're right the Colts need to hold the line & redefine the line of scrimmage against NE without a doubt. They are our #1 stumbling block to another title.

I would sure like to get a home playoff game against them. Four road playoff games in a row.