Photo

Week 16 draft/FA

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Playoffs2013

Playoffs2013
  • 775 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

1. Ziggy Ansah/ John Jenkins - either way we get better
3. Kyle long OT- Oregon- maybe move justice inside
4. Bacarri Rambo- time to bench zibby

FA
1. Dwayne Bowe
2. Sean Smith
3. Josh Cribbs
4. Jarius Byrd
5. Brandon Moore
Sign Avril over Kruger

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Gavin

Gavin
  • 18564 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

Why Josh Cribbs, he is useless as a WR and we already have guys that can Return

#3 Playoffs2013

Playoffs2013
  • 775 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

Why Josh Cribbs, he is useless as a WR and we already have guys that can Return
because I have a feeling we want to limit Hilton's chances of getting hurt
Sign Avril over Kruger

#4 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger
  • 1145 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

FA
Keenan Lewis, CB, Steelers, 6’0’’/208 26yrs: Pretty solid young corner to start opposite Davis (nevermind that he hurt himself stepping into a hole yesterday)

Jermon Bushrod, OT, Saints, 6’5’’/315 28yrs: Versatile offensive lineman who can play guard if needed and was in the Pro Bowl in 2011

Dashon Goldson, S, 49ers, 6’2’’/200 28yrs: Very good cover safety with excellent tackling ability

Draft
1 Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU, 6’6’’/270: Freakish athlete who could develop into an interior wrecker for opposing QBs

3 Mickey Baucus, T, Arizona, 6’7’’/295: Big OT to develop. Excels in run blocking, but could become a very good pass protector with experience (redshirt sophomore)

4 Kyle Van Noy, OLB, BYU, 6’3’’/235: Physical OLB who gets behind the line of scrimmage and is decent in coverage

6 Theo Riddick, RB, ND, 5’11"/200: Not especially fast or big, but quick and smart. Good hands and elusive in space.

These are my first inclinations, although I like Jenkins, Rambo, and Byrd...

#5 Gavin

Gavin
  • 18564 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

Just had an idea about Khalil Mack, He is out of Kentucky so not a prominent football school obviously they are all basketball over there obviously but he is OLB,He is 6'3" 245lbs also plays in a 3-4 I believe, Im defnitly not saying draft him, as a matter of fact he has not declared yet but he is eligible and some Mocks predict 3-4th rounder, He has 8.5 sacks I believe this year. here is is Bio while at Kentucky  http://www.buffalobu...ack khalil on9s

#6 Happy2BeHere

Happy2BeHere
  • 927 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:05 AM

I know we need some o-line help...but the player I've had on my wish list for a long time is on the defensive side of the ball out of BYU...Kyle Van Noy. What a beast in the poinsettia bowl tonight. 1 sack fumble recovery for a touch down, blocked punt, interception return for a touchdown.

#7 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 18068 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:52 AM

interesting list

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#8 DarkHorseColts

DarkHorseColts
  • 334 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

4 Kyle Van Noy, OLB, BYU, 6’3’’/235: Physical OLB who gets behind the line of scrimmage and is decent in coverage

KVN might have made himself some money last night. I see you called it before the game, too - nice job.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      20 Nov
    T Y Goodbye

to all my friends and family here..I cant shake this pneumonia, and am heading back to the hospital..plus now I have two other infections going through me, one is pink eye and the other is in my gastrointestinal area..(flu most likely) I'm going to the hospital, shorly and i cant access the boards from in there..If anything serious happens i'll have the wife come let y'all know..thanks for all the caring and support..hopefully i'll be back soon..

Show comments (5)
  • Photo
      20 Nov
    HungarianColtsFan

Hungarian rangers have unexpected help: newly 'imigrated' bears. In awe of them no one dares to enter the forest. Good work Yogi & Co.!!

Show comments (3)
View All Updates