•  

Photo

Fake Peyton Manning Autographs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 5822 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

http://www.nfl.com/p..._stream#photo=1

enjoy :lol:

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 FireJimCaldwell

FireJimCaldwell
  • 6076 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

A couple were funny.

A couple were true.

I can think of a few more. :)

#3 supremecoltsfan300

supremecoltsfan300
  • 1030 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

Lol. If Rank actually made those up himself, well done. Usually hate the dribble he writes, but those were great!
The Rivers one was simple, but extremely humorous
"You can put in whatever piece you want with 18, 18 will make it work; all he says is just find your way open, I'll get the ball there. And that's where the Reggie Wayne's, the Dallas Clark's, the Marvin Harrison's; that's how dominant he is. If you take him out of the game, no disrespect to nobody else on the Colts, but you make them a very below-average ball club." -- Ray Lewis on Peyton Manning

#4 21isSuperman

21isSuperman
  • Community Moderator
  • 13288 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

Lol. If Rank actually made those up himself, well done. Usually hate the dribble he writes, but those were great!
The Rivers one was simple, but extremely humorous

Agreed 100%. I don't care for Rank's analysis and he is a huge Peyton hater, but some of those were really funny.
When Bob Sanders executes a push up, he does not push himself up. He pushes the world down.
When Bob Sanders was 12, a cobra bit him in the leg. After 4 days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
Tom Brady can throw a football pretty far. Bob Sanders can throw Tom Brady even farther.
Please make sure to read the Forum Rules before posting or PM a mod if you have any questions

#5 hawkeyes

hawkeyes
  • 1558 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

I think he got ahold of that facebook QB chat that was out a few months back and tried to feed off ot it .... didnt care for the autographs.

If you have not seen the FB QB talk - look it up - it is hilarious! They actually put out more of those too - look them up!

:blueshoe: Lets Go Colts! :blueshoe:

*** DB ALL DAY ***

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Apr
    MOB

Opening against the Broncos. Maybe this is a sign of destiny?

Show comments (3)
View All Updates