Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fantasy Draft Sunday

Gramz

We have our Annual Fantasy Draft Sunday. We have a Keeper league, and this is our year to start over. I normally don't draft a QB in the first round, but keeping in mind I'll get to keep two players for up to two years, thinking maybe Aaron Rodgers..?? I'm 3rd in line to pick. Any suggestions this year?

If you take a good, young RB, he will last you for a few years. Arian Foster is only 25, LeSean McCoy is 24. Rodgers is young, but with the league becoming more and more pass first, I think you can find a decent QB later on. If you can, I'd take Luck in the later rounds and keep him because he will be really good in a few years. With that said, Rodgers wouldn't be a bad pick. He won't have a season like he did this year, but he will still be one of the better QBs in the league.

If you take a good, young RB, he will last you for a few years. Arian Foster is only 25, LeSean McCoy is 24. Rodgers is young, but with the league becoming more and more pass first, I think you can find a decent QB later on. If you can, I'd take Luck in the later rounds and keep him because he will be really good in a few years. With that said, Rodgers wouldn't be a bad pick. He won't have a season like he did this year, but he will still be one of the better QBs in the league.

Thanks. I had McCoy last year and he got me a ton of points, so..... maybe I'll take him first round. I had already thought of taking Luck as well.. appreciate your comments.