Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Favorite Story....

NewColtsFan

I am a complete and unapologetic sentimental slob. I'm the guy who tears up at sentimental commercials. I get choked up at certain points during "Rudy"....

You get the idea. So, if you're *not* like that, then you may not LOVE this story like I do.

Have you heard by now the story about former Giants RB Brandon Jacobs, now with the 49ers? The one about the little boy, now 6, then 5, who went to his first football game last fall and saw the Giants play. Really liked several players including Jacobs.

Well, fast forward to this year and the kid wants to know why Jacobs isn't on the Giants anymore? Dad says 'money'. Giants didn't have enough. So, the kid empties his piggy bank. All of it. And has his parents send it all to Jacobs in San Francisco. All $3.36!! It came in an envelope with a note. Jacobs told reports this story about 10 days ago and he was practically in tears.

Jacobs has now finished the feel-good story of the moment. Jacobs went back to New Jersey, and took his own son, along with the young boy and the boy's brother to a Bounce House that he rented. So the 4 of them could just have a great time all day.

For the full details, here's your story....

http://sports.yahoo....16774--nfl.html