Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hello Fellow Colts' Fans!

Just wanted to say hi. Trying this name on for size. What do you think?

Oh, and here's to a healthy Manning week 1. Thinking of Painter or Orlovsky at the helm just sends shivers down my spine.

As a Ball State grad, I'd prefer to see Nate Davis slinging his gun around (his arm fellas, geez) over these other jokers.

Hope you are all looking forward to the season. Go Horse!

Watching the game on nfl network right now and i must tell you ......WoW!!!!! we suck! everything is just garbage !!!!

I know. I burnt my jersey's in effigy and used my season tickets to wipe my backside. Peyton Manning was terrible last night and whats up with all these new guys coming in and out of the line-up? Caldwell should be fired for only letting Addai have 1 carry. Then he pulls him for 3 or 4 other RB's. Reggie Wayne only played like 1 series and then stood there with a ball cap on laughing like this game was meaningless. I hate the Colts now gawl!!

Oh....and HI Peyton Makes It Wayne :wave: . Welcome to the forums. Like the name. Took me a minute to get it and then I had a bit of a chuckle.

I know. I burnt my jersey's in effigy and used my season tickets to wipe my backside. Peyton Manning was terrible last night and whats up with all these new guys coming in and out of the line-up? Caldwell should be fired for only letting Addai have 1 carry. Then he pulls him for 3 or 4 other RB's. Reggie Wayne only played like 1 series and then stood there with a ball cap on laughing like this game was meaningless. I hate the Colts now gawl!!

Oh....and HI Peyton Makes It Wayne :wave: . Welcome to the forums. Like the name. Took me a minute to get it and then I had a bit of a chuckle.

Yea but you gotta admit we did suck!!

Yea but you gotta admit we did suck!!

I see my sarcasm was well received. Kudos.

No, I don't think we sucked at all. I think we played good preseason ball. Meaning, regardless of the circumstance, we gave guys a shot that realistically have zero chance of making the practice squad. That causes a fowl outcome. Bradford is a heckuva QB, and he had extended playtime. Many of the Rams starters, and guys with viable chances at being starters, received extended playtime. Every team is handling this awkward preseason differently, and the Colts are using the full compliment of some 80 players.

I was left with a good impression of our team. Not sure where this doom-n-gloom is coming from, but some of y'all need to rethink your assessments.

I see my sarcasm was well received. Kudos.

No, I don't think we sucked at all. I think we played good preseason ball. Meaning, regardless of the circumstance, we gave guys a shot that realistically have zero chance of making the practice squad. That causes a fowl outcome. Bradford is a heckuva QB, and he had extended playtime. Many of the Rams starters, and guys with viable chances at being starters, received extended playtime. Every team is handling this awkward preseason differently, and the Colts are using the full compliment of some 80 players.

I was left with a good impression of our team. Not sure where this doom-n-gloom is coming from, but some of y'all need to rethink your assessments.

Im just looking at the oline and dline mainly to see if i see any improvement or anything to be happy about.........but nothing :( .

Im just looking at the oline and dline mainly to see if i see any improvement or anything to be happy about.........but nothing :( .

No Freeney, no Mathis on D-line. The O-line was give/take, BUT, the line-up is extremely preliminary.

I will say this, the only thing that discouraged me, that made me facepalm, was Painter's apparent stagnation. I cannot extend any sympathy regarding the lock-out to excuse his horrid performance last night. It was the same Painter we've seen for 2 years now. Inexcusable and bland. My prediction is that Painter and his tiny contract get sent packing before the regular season starts.

No Freeney, no Mathis on D-line. The O-line was give/take, BUT, the line-up is extremely preliminary.

I will say this, the only thing that discouraged me, that made me facepalm, was Painter's apparent stagnation. I cannot extend any sympathy regarding the lock-out to excuse his horrid performance last night. It was the same Painter we've seen for 2 years now. Inexcusable and bland. My prediction is that Painter and his tiny contract get sent packing before the regular season starts.

Yea your right about that the painter has got to go......along with 3/4 of the players im watching right now!

Yea your right about that the painter has got to go......along with 3/4 of the players im watching right now!

Glad to see I'm not the only guy with nothing better to do than watch a re-broadcast of a preseason game.

Yep, many of these guys will be bagging groceries after week 4 preseason. Thomas is fun to watch though. I believe he is a great part of the reason for the Colts letting Hayden go.

Glad to see I'm not the only guy with nothing better to do than watch a re-broadcast of a preseason game.

Yep, many of these guys will be bagging groceries after week 4 preseason. Thomas is fun to watch though. I believe he is a great part of the reason for the Colts letting Hayden go.

lol @ bagging groceries by week 4!!!!! Your right about that too! Hopefully next week will see some better stuff.

Thanks ruksak. I can't say the name is original though. I grabbed it from a website suggesting fantasy football team names and thought it was kinda cool.

All of this. Go Rams!

(and welcome PMIW, I also like the name)