Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck's 40 TD 2014 Season Highlights!

AKB

2 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

Just look at that accuracy! Richardson is a far cry from that kind of QB play 

Duh...Luck had much more college experience. Also, I'll bet you AR won't stiff the organization and leave it hanging by abruptly quiting 2 weeks before the season.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Duh...Luck had much more college experience. Also, I'll bet you AR won't stiff the organization and leave it hanging by abruptly quiting 2 weeks before the season.

The man was probably terrified of getting injured again, I don’t blame him for deciding to hang ‘em up. He had just gotten married if I recall correctly and he was rightfully thinking about life after football. 

5 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

The man was probably terrified of getting injured again, I don’t blame him for deciding to hang ‘em up. He had just gotten married if I recall correctly and he was rightfully thinking about life after football. 

I agree with the comment “probably terrified…”

I cannot remember which commentator mentioned that Mr. Luck was the most hit QB in the NFL. I got so frustrated to see him get sacked or hit after passes.

I bet he could tell which stadium’s grass had the best and worst flavor and which stadium had the softest artificial turf.

Who let this happen for two to three years?  Pagano and the higher up muckedy mucks!🫥

I don’t know how much pressure it takes to be tackled to cause a ruptured liver. Anybody else know?

🤨

Yes, I was excited to see him comeback but I took his surprised retirement as a smart thing to do. 

He was too nice to say, “Hey coach,

Cheese's Fries, I getting my butt handed to me!” but would say “Someone will have to replace the chunk I grass I took out with my teeth on the 50 yard line, someone could get hurt!”😇

Andrew Luck could have won a SB with the our Colts. I would bet coach p

and others, probably felt the same way I did that they should have opened up their tight wallets to protect him with a better OL. 😕

AR5 has a long way to go before I can compare him to Andrew’s greatness.

Well, I feel it will never happen.

It’s just a gut feeling I have, or it could be just “ gas.”😳

There might not be anyone that saw what I saw or agree with my comments but Mr. Luck is probably happy and healthy with his life as we speak…type.

I would bet that he hopes that AR5 has a successfully long and healthy career with our Colts…and to not be afraid to speak up if he starts to taste artificial turf, frequently!😕

Go, Colts youngest fans!

41 minutes ago, Mighty Blue said:

I agree with the comment “probably terrified…”

I cannot remember which commentator mentioned that Mr. Luck was the most hit QB in the NFL. I got so frustrated to see him get sacked or hit after passes.

I bet he could tell which stadium’s grass had the best and worst flavor and which stadium had the softest artificial turf.

Who let this happen for two to three years?  Pagano and the higher up muckedy mucks!🫥

I don’t know how much pressure it takes to be tackled to cause a ruptured liver. Anybody else know?

🤨

Yes, I was excited to see him comeback but I took his surprised retirement as a smart thing to do. 

He was too nice to say, “Hey coach,

Cheese's Fries, I getting my butt handed to me!” but would say “Someone will have to replace the chunk I grass I took out with my teeth on the 50 yard line, someone could get hurt!”😇

Andrew Luck could have won a SB with the our Colts. I would bet coach p

and others, probably felt the same way I did that they should have opened up their tight wallets to protect him with a better OL. 😕

AR5 has a long way to go before I can compare him to Andrew’s greatness.

Well, I feel it will never happen.

It’s just a gut feeling I have, or it could be just “ gas.”😳

There might not be anyone that saw what I saw or agree with my comments but Mr. Luck is probably happy and healthy with his life as we speak…type.

I would bet that he hopes that AR5 has a successfully long and healthy career with our Colts…and to not be afraid to speak up if he starts to taste artificial turf, frequently!😕

Go, Colts youngest fans!

While I will agree our O line sucked when Luck was QB, he wasn't in the pocket when his spleen was ruptured.

He scrambled and took on a linebacker down field. Not sure but I think it was against Denver.

Luck never slid and protected himself, he ran like a fullback.