Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #5, Colts @ Jaguars, October 6, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Jaguars  

11 members have voted

1. 1. With JT out today, how many yards do you expect from the backup running backs?

• fewer than 50 yards
    • 50 to 100 yards
    • 101 to 140 yards
    • 141 yards or more
  2. 2. How many sacks do you expect from the Colts defense?

• 2 or fewer
    • 3 to 4
    • 5 or more
  3. 3. Who wins?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/06/2024 at 05:15 PM

Your Indianapolis Colts travel to Jacksonville to play the winless Jaguars. How confident are you that the Colts will keep the Jags winless for another week?

FINAL INJURY REPORT

Colts

OUT:

Jonathan Taylor

Kenny Moore II

Kwity Paye

DOUBTFUL (as of Sat): Anthony Richardson

QUESTIONABLE: Braden Smith, Ryan Kelly

Jaguars

QUESTIONABLE:

Yasir Abdullah, Evan Engram, Darnell Savage, Josh Hines-Allen, Devin Lloyd, Daniel Thomas

What are your thoughts on this game? Would you like Flacco or Richardson to start?

Edit: Richardson is doubtful for this game.

Please keep your comments and thoughts on the game in this Game Day section, not in the Colts section, until the game is over.

Good luck. Enjoy the game. :colts:

Indianapolis Colts Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

• Thanks 2

In what is expected to be a sloppy game with it raining here in Florida, I feel real confident that we can break our losing streak in this city with the seasoned veteran Joe Flacco under center. If we can get off to a fast start like last week against Pittsburgh, we can keep the pressure on the Jags and keep them winless!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

In what is expected to be a sloppy game with it raining here in Florida, I feel real confident that we can break our losing streak in this city with the seasoned veteran Joe Flacco under center. If we can get off to a fast start like last week against Pittsburgh, we can keep the pressure on the Jags and keep them winless!

I think it favors the jags. Their running game today will be better then the colts without Taylor.

I was kinda hoping the Jags were going to pull out the win last week. Maybe they wouldn't be so desperate this week.

For the last several years, I have thought we are due to break the curse but so far.....

I picked us to win because I always do.

Hopefully we can stuff the run and at least hurry T Lawrence all game.

Also if Flacco is the starter, I hope we run some  plays from under center. IMHO the threat of him running in the RPO won't be respected by the Jags.

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

Your Indianapolis Colts travel to Jacksonville to play the winless Jaguars. How confident are you that the Colts will keep the Jags winless for another week?

FINAL INJURY REPORT

Colts

OUT:

Jonathan Taylor

Kenny Moore II

Kwity Paye

DOUBTFUL (as of Sat): Anthony Richardson

QUESTIONABLE: Braden Smith, Ryan Kelly

Jaguars

QUESTIONABLE:

Yasir Abdullah, Evan Engram, Darnell Savage, Josh Hines-Allen, Devin Lloyd, Daniel Thomas

What are your thoughts on this game? Would you like Flacco or Richardson to start?

Edit: Richardson is doubtful for this game.

Please keep your comments and thoughts on the game in this Game Day section, not in the Colts section, until the game is over.

Good luck. Enjoy the game. :colts:

Indianapolis Colts Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Thanks for the thread.

Your Vikes are looking good in London today.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I think it favors the jags. Their running game today will be better then the colts without Taylor.

I'm not sure about that - neither Trey Sermon or Tyler Goodson are Etienne, but they're both experienced and will likely relish this opportunity to showcase their skills and our offensive line is a factor in this as well. If we can avoid turning the ball over in this slop, I trust Flacco to deliver timely, accurate passes when needed to move the chains on back up their defense off the line.

3 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I'm not sure about that - neither Trey Sermon or Tyler Goodson are Etienne, but they're both experienced and will likely relish this opportunity to showcase their skills and our offensive line is a factor in this as well. If we can avoid turning the ball over in this slop, I trust Flacco to deliver timely, accurate passes when needed to move the chains on back up their defense off the line.

Jags run the ball really well. They just haven’t been doing it enough. Now with the weather they will be forced too. Tank is a really good runner and etienne will kill us on the edges.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Jags run the ball really well. They just haven’t been doing it enough. Now with the weather they will be forced too.

Unless we build a large lead that forces them to pass and try to catch up. We'll see how it shakes out.

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I don’t think anyone is getting a big lead in this mess. It even says heavy rain. Everyone is probably just going to want this game over and get out of there.

Joe Flacco played in some pretty bad weather while in Baltimore, and won a Superbowl doing it - I trust he can handle some rain and move the offense up & down the field, but we'll see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

AR might be active and back up Flacco.

I think this is the move today. 

Side note. Bad rain or not I think the we show up and shut them down today. What makes you believe that the jags will go wild running today? I think our front line will hold