Cardinals  16 @ 49'ers  27

Raiders  18  @ Broncos  21

Packers  26  @ Rams  20

Giants  11 @ Seahawks  22

Cowboys  23  @ Steelers  24

Monday, Oct 7

Saints  16  @ Chiefs  28

On 10/5/2024 at 1:15 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Ravens will win and win big, I say by more than 7. Cincy has no D.

You still think the Ravens win AND win by more than 7?? I think the Bengals and Burrow swagger are back. Bengals up 24-14.  :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I will say he did have a nice pass that led to a first down.  Emergency QB #4? He wins routes, this we know.  Will he make the tough catches?  Only time will tell.
    • I think Steichen will have hiw own guy. To me, he has proved he is the guy. Just needs to improve his coaching and he will. I believe he was all in on AR. It is not AR's lack of talent that is holding him back. He cannot stay healthy. To me, if he cannot finish out the season and misses many more games. It will become clear that they need to move on.
    • I continue to laugh at anyone who thinks this defense is just a creation of Ballard and Bradley. Let me repeat myself, it is the  EXACT SAME DEFENSE WE HAVE WATCHED FOR OVER 50 YEARS. Bert Jones, Peyton Manning, and Andrew Luck had to OUTSCORE everyone. And in the mid nineties when we went 8-8, 9-7, and 9-7 with Harbaugh at qb we had a decent defense but COULDN'T SCORE POINTS. Do I know the answer, probably not, but I do know when something has gone on for over 50 years it isn't going to change anytime soon.
    • I know we are banged up but that where depth should come through. You should never lose if your offense scores 34. I said to everyone in here the Ravens would win today because the Bengalis D sucks.
    • This team isn’t going to even make the playoffs. Flacco was stellar today, but by the time this team is good again (if it ever is), Flacco will be retired, so it all just feels pointless. If AR is healthy, we need to play him or at the very least have him be heavily tutored by Flacco in and out of games so that if we ever are good again, maybe we’ll have a young QB to match the team. I feel bad for Flacco, we’re wasting some top QB performances from him on this joke of a roster
  • Members