Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Steelers post game

GoColts8818

I thought the game went well Sunday, I wish we hadn't taken our foot off the gas like we did, but maybe Steichen learned his lesson last year. That may have been Richardson's best performance yet of his career, he just needs to stay on the field(I know,obvious observation). Speed, Jones, defensive line overall looked good. I sure hope Mitchell puts it together because no one can guard him. On that 3rd down play at the end of the game he appeared to run the wrong route, but he was open, he could have run the route to where Flacco threw the ball and he would have been open(and gotten the first down). Offensive line looked dominant, Bortolini played well. Taylor was nearly unstoppable. Pittman, Downs, Pierce, and Mitchell are a formidable group and Dulin isn't a slouch either. Defense was still too soft in the second half, but it is what it is. Great game, we need to string together a few more wins.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Think what you want but Flacco can spin it. He is better than you give him credit for. 
    • I feel like he needs to sit and learn some more 
    • I totally agree.  I’m starting to get some not so good vibes from him on his toughness. It’s easy to say that coming from a fan I know this, but to be a nfl star Qb you have to basically have a superhuman pain threshold and psychotic drive to succeed.  Some of the body language after hits he’s taken has sort of made me question if he’s got it in him. Either he’s the most unlucky player ever and just getting hit in weird places or his toughness / injury levels aren’t where it needs to be for him to last and be a star. I hope I’m wrong and I will always support him as long as he’s a colt but I totally agree with all that you posted. 
    • The offense barely hanged on. Now apply to a full game where the defense isn’t adjusting from one QB to another and I don’t think it’ll be as effective as people think.
    • Athletically he’s sooo talented but he’s also so raw. The thing that concerns me and I could be totally wrong here but I am starting to question his toughness and durability I know it’s stupid to question a nfl football quarterbacks toughness  and I will go on record and say he’s super tough compared to the avg person but being a nfl player you gotta be basically made of steel and have a high pain threshold and I sometimes wonder if him being so much better athletically and bigger than most players he’s faced in highschool and college has hindered his pain threshold tolerance from building up.     I don’t know, like I said I could be wrong and I hope I am, It just seems like he gets hurt or dinged up on the most simple plays. Some say the plays he’s been hurt on are freak occurances but they are starting to add up. Either he’s the most unlucky guy ever or something is going on with his durability and pain threshold.    It just seems like when he gets hit hard he really shows that he’s hurt and comes out where guys like Peyton, Brady or Favre would hide their pain and keep playing for better or for worse and play until their arm fell off.   I’m not the one taking the hits so it’s easy for me to sit and question him and I’m aware of that but I just don’t know if he has the durability to be a long time nfl starter. 
  • Members