Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A One, and a Tua, and a Third Time Should be the Charm!

Mighty Blue

Okay, 

If Tua has to run and take on the tackler HEAD ON, like Thursday night...then, that should be the last hit he should ever take.

I believe his family should take him out of the game. Forget what the coaches, trainers, team physicians and fans (some would agree with me) might say.

This guy could end up with brain damage or a cervical spine injury. Why, because he does not have great protection and he will run again, and again, and again.

Okay, I'll say it, it's STUPID and DANGEROUS for him to keep playing!

The third time should be the Charm...Resign!

Go Tua's Family👩‍👦👨‍👦

8 hours ago, Mighty Blue said:

Okay, 

If Tua has to run and take on the tackler HEAD ON, like Thursday night...then, that should be the last hit he should ever take.

I believe his family should take him out of the game. Forget what the coaches, trainers, team physicians and fans (some would agree with me) might say.

This guy could end up with brain damage or a cervical spine injury. Why, because he does not have great protection and he will run again, and again, and again.

Go Tua's Family👩‍👦👨‍👦

At least if he's going to play again,try to avoid contact, especially with the head. DON'T initiate it yourself leading with your head!!! 

18 hours ago, Mighty Blue said:

Okay, 

Go Tua's Family👩‍👦👨‍👦

That's not how it works

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now