Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Not the reason we lost, just a question

jvan1973

5 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

His heel was coming down as the same motion as getting his foot down.  That’s why.  When receivers tap their toes they keep their heels up until their foot moves again making it another step.

I guess. And I guess that make sense. Still don’t like it or agree lol

On 9/9/2024 at 3:09 PM, Old Man and the COLTS said:

This is a math class now lol

almost interception on the sideline Stroud tossed it up we came down with it Our CB(can’t remember which one) had his back to sideline so his right foot was in and the front of his left foot was in, however the heal came down out of bounds Since he was in this position and even though the the left front of his foot came down in bounds it was not enough No INT

note Went to some officials site and it seems that John Madden is credited with  the saying 1 knee= 2 feet Heck there is even memorabilia 

That was the title of one of Madden's books. I probably still have it stashed on a top shelf in a closet somewhere around here.

If I can find it I will post what he said about that rule.

Well mine isn't autographed, and The only one by him I could find after a brief search was One size doesn't fit all. 

I know I also have a copy of Hey! I wrote a book! Maybe the wife shipped em out to Goodwill?