Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will Levis new "commercial"! He loves Mayo!

Nancy

So he has a hot commercial with Hellman's Mayo!  I am a little jealous that we could have got him instead of the Titans, plus he's pretty suave!  lol  He looked decent in their first preseason game.  Did our QB look good??? Oh well...hopefully AR will show his stuff, otherwise we're doomed.....but that Hellman's mayo! lol

https://youtu.be/TPRTAcFIFQ8?si=QTK7_rot9YgW5qoK

3 hours ago, Nancy said:

So he has a hot commercial with Hellman's Mayo!  I am a little jealous that we could have got him instead of the Titans, plus he's pretty suave!  lol  He looked decent in their first preseason game.  Did our QB look good??? 

what-step-brothers.gif.6daefa0f0219ca41b1981ff2910f3129.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2024 at 9:21 AM, RollerColt said:

Will had a good preseason. From what I've seen the Titan's o-line seems better. If they can keep the pocket clean he should have a decent sophomore year. 

I agree. I also think Levis has a coach that will support him and allow him to do what he wants. Some coaches, especially defensive-minded ones (like Zimmer and Vrabel) seem to hold their QBs back. I think the new Titans coach will enable Levis to put up big numbers.

@2006ColtsbesteverWatch out for Will Levis. :P

4 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I agree. I also think Levis has a coach that will support him and allow him to do what he wants. Some coaches, especially defensive-minded ones (like Zimmer and Vrabel) seem to hold their QBs back. I think the new Titans coach will enable Levis to put up big numbers.

@2006ColtsbesteverWatch out for Will Levis. :P

homer simpson laughing GIF- That mayo loving son of a gun lmao 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It shows that a good pass rush is not enough to win games. We go to Stroud a few times and a few big time sacks to get of the field but an F grade of run defense 
    • I’ll say this, if this defense can’t come out and absolutely dominate Malik Willis and make him look how every other NFL team has (he once played a full preseason game and only put up 80 yards passing) then Bradley will need to be relived of his duties.
    • While I agree that there's a difference between building a one-and-done and building a program to succeed over years, I do not agree that this means avoiding trades and free agency.   Let's look at some of the players from the Patriots dynasty...   Mike Vrabel - spent 4 seasons with Steelers, acquired as FA Corey Dillon - acquired in trade from Bengals Rodney Harrison - spent 9 seasons with Chargers, released and picked up as FA Randy Moss - acquired in trade from Raiders Wes Welker - acquired in trade from Dolphins Rosevelt Colvin - spent 4 seasons with Bears, acquired as FA Rob Ninkovich - spent 2 seasons each with Saints and Dolphins, acquired as FA LeGarrette Blount - acquired in trade from Buccaneers Aqib Talib - acquired in trade from Buccaneers Darrelle Revis - played 1 year for Pats, acquired as FA after being released by Buccaneers Brandon LaFell - spent 4 seasons with Panthers, acquired as FA Danny Amendola - spent 4 seasons with Rams, acquired as FA   You get the idea.  The Patriots engaged in plenty of trades and free agency to build and maintain their dynasty.  Yes, most of their guys were Patriots from the start.  But nobody is that great of a drafter that they can build a great team exclusively through the draft.   And it's also OK to have guys on 1 year deals.  Darrelle Revis was 1st Team All-Pro in his only season with the Pats -- which was 2014.  He also picked up a Super Bowl ring that season.
    • Ballard knows he's safe and there's no pressure of him getting fired. That's the only explanation why he's so passive as a GM. He knows Irsay won't fire him because is basically the mouthpiece for the Colts and is more valuable than just a GM to Irsay.
    • Yes and No. It puts more pressure on AR when the defense is giving up points almost every drive. That can cause him to play different and take more risks to make up for the defenses deficiencies. It's a lot easier for the QB to play well when you aren't trailing and have to pass or scramble all game when Steichen abandons the run.
  • Members

• CR91

CR91 13,408

• Coltsbluefan

Coltsbluefan 225

• indyagent17

indyagent17 1,946

• IinD

IinD 4,662

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,632

• bellevuecolt