Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did anybody discuss analytics with Bass?

Mighty Blue

Well, I got what I wanted :thmup:

My first post was in Miscellaneous about tonight’s game in Buffalo. 
I chose to place it in the NFL posting section.

Mr. Pacheco( I call him that , now) was a big part in disrupting the Bills defense:wall:

I was VERY surprised that #17 did not run more on their last drive because he could have won the game…or at least, get closer to the end zone for an EASIER location for his now famous field goal kicker, Bass:grumpy2:

What about that wimpy pass that did not reach his open receiver in the end zone?

Oooo, another divisional playoff game goes to…Mahomies. That makes 3 times # 17 could not beat the Chiefs(actually, I think he just wants to beat Mahomies…:excited:).

I loved this game and I could not believe the missed field goal by #2 Bass. That kick actually was…#2 :lol:

So, my post is about analytics for field goal kickers. Did the team just think it was it was a “gimme?” :thinking:
Maybe next time, if there is one for Bass, I would like to see the analytics analyzer point out that he should kick the ball towards the left upright goal post because the red flags are being blown to the right…NO WAIT, that is just COMMON SENSE :pokerface:

So, to you Bass, you have earned the “Ray Finkle Failed Field Goal Attempt”Award for tonight’s game:cheer2:

We don’t need analytics to know what # 17 will be going through tonight and well, forever, because he answered it at the post game conference.:corner:

Some may think that I am mean but at least I didn’t make the Bills fan cry nor throw snowballs at the Chiefs:monkeydance:

This is fun!

Go, Colts!

8 hours ago, Mighty Blue said:

Well, I got what I wanted :thmup:

My first post was in Miscellaneous about tonight’s game in Buffalo. 
I chose to place it in the NFL posting section.

Mr. Pacheco( I call him that , now) was a big part in disrupting the Bills defense:wall:

I was VERY surprised that #17 did not run more on their last drive because he could have won the game…or at least, get closer to the end zone for an EASIER location for his now famous field goal kicker, Bass:grumpy2:

What about that wimpy pass that did not reach his open receiver in the end zone?

Oooo, another divisional playoff game goes to…Mahomies. That makes 3 times # 17 could not beat the Chiefs(actually, I think he just wants to beat Mahomies…:excited:).

I loved this game and I could not believe the missed field goal by #2 Bass. That kick actually was…#2 :lol:

So, my post is about analytics for field goal kickers. Did the team just think it was it was a “gimme?” :thinking:
Maybe next time, if there is one for Bass, I would like to see the analytics analyzer point out that he should kick the ball towards the left upright goal post because the red flags are being blown to the right…NO WAIT, that is just COMMON SENSE :pokerface:

So, to you Bass, you have earned the “Ray Finkle Failed Field Goal Attempt”Award for tonight’s game:cheer2:

We don’t need analytics to know what # 17 will be going through tonight and well, forever, because he answered it at the post game conference.:corner:

Some may think that I am mean but at least I didn’t make the Bills fan cry nor throw snowballs at the Chiefs:monkeydance:

This is fun!

Go, Colts!

Stefan “Big Money” Diggs did nothing but drop passes last night. I would send him packing if possible. 

Other big money players did next to nothing for SF. Bosa, Young, got no pressures or sacks. Debo had a short night with an injury. Seen enough of Young to know I wouldn’t want him.