Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 All Pro

runthepost

8 hours ago, runthepost said:

No Vikings either, not even Justin Jefferson (he missed nearly half the year).

@VikingsFanInChennai  I was not pleased with our drafts picks in the first and third rounds, but 3rd Round pick Mekhi Blackmon made PFF's All Rookie Team. First Rounder Justin Addison did not but he probably belonged. UDFA Ivan Pace Jr. also made The All Rookie Team.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-pff-2023-all-rookie-team-cj-stroud-puka-nacua-kobie-turner-and-more

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

No Vikings either, not even Justin Jefferson (he missed nearly half the year).

@VikingsFanInChennai  I was not pleased with our drafts picks in the first and third rounds, but 3rd Round pick Mekhi Blackmon made PFF's All Rookie Team. First Rounder Justin Addison did not but he probably belonged. UDFA Ivan Pace Jr. also made The All Rookie Team.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-pff-2023-all-rookie-team-cj-stroud-puka-nacua-kobie-turner-and-more

Let's see this year. I'm waiting to see if Flores stays. If not, defense would go down again and we'll need to draft better elite talent in that side of the ball, with new DC being good enough. If Flores stays, I've much faith in him to improve, but we still need to draft elite talent and not let Hunter go. I hope they re-sign DJ Wonnum as well.

I saw around 27 free agents in the roster this year in Spotrac. It's going to be tough with Kirk coming back. I hope, as Cousins said recently, they work out a deal that is favorable to both in structure and he doesn't demand too much cap hit. Then, there's the draft with a great position to pick a top 10 talent, I hope they don't miss out on getting a blue chip elite player who can contribute in first year. I think last year draft turned out okay because of Flores. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...