Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Help the Colts run defense by this signing

BProland85

33 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Texans' DeMeco Ryans is not waiting to get better. Giving up next year's 1st rounder for Will Anderson, getting Tart, that team is going to turn things around fast as long as Stroud is healthy, over any other AFC South team. It is going to be fun competing with them as long as we win our fair share. :) 

I thought he might go to the Bills, a team for a playoff push but he went to the very next one in the standings. He was very close to falling to us.

https://www.nfl.com/standings/conference/2023/REG

Texans also claimed Derek Barnett. Man, they are loading up.

I think the AFCS will be going back to the old way soon with the Colts and Texans on top. Both teams are way ahead of schedule and have players coming back and a lot of cap space. I think the Jags and Titans will be competing for 3/4 spots.

Jags will have a problem when Lawrence gets his massive contract and they can’t afford certain players and the Titans don’t really have any young stars on both sides they can build around. I’m also not that high on Lawrence and Levis compared to AR and CJ.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

I think the AFCS will be going back to the old way soon with the Colts and Texans on top. Both teams are way ahead of schedule and have players coming back and a lot of cap space. I think the Jags and Titans will be competing for 3/4 spots.

Jags will have a problem when Lawrence gets his massive contract and they can’t afford certain players and the Titans don’t really have any young stars on both sides they can build around. I’m also not that high on Lawrence and Levis compared to AR and CJ.

Plus, once the Texans add a marquee skill position like (say Tee Higgins) to go with their speedster Tank Dell and a marquee corner (hope they don't get LaJarius Sneed who is playing like Revis now), they might be tough to beat in the next 2 years. It might be like a Joe Burrow like Bengals in the 2nd and 3rd years of Burrow, at least until Stroud gets paid.