Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Game #13 Colts @ Bengals, Sunday, December 10, 2023 1PM EST

NFLfan

Colts at Bengals  

18 members have voted

1. 1. QB Jake Browning had a career game for the Bengals last week. Will the Colts defense contain him to less than 250 passing yards and fewer than 2 touchdowns?

• Yes. Our defense is better than what Browning faced last week.
    • No, last week was no fluke.
    • I don't know enough about Browning to know.
  2. 2. What do you expect to see from Minshew in this game. (Choose all that apply)

• He will have more than 250 yards passing.
    • He will have at least 1 TD passing.
    • He will have at least 2 interceptions.
    • He will run for at least 1 TD.
    • He will complete at least 63% of his passes.
  3. 3. The Colts defense will have how many sacks?

4. 4. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2023 at 06:15 PM

2 minutes ago, AKB said:

he isn't a great backup, either. also, many people in here, like you, think he's a great back up, and those poosts are plentiful

ESPN and the NFL Network and even Peyton Manning said Minshew is the best backup QB in the league. I think I will defer to them rather than read some the of the bull in here. Sorry, they no more you and even me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKB said:

Yeah, to me he is." "He's an elite processor of the game, and when you've got a guy that can process the game quickly and make quick decisions," Steichen said

I wasn't a fan of that assessment and it's proven to be completely incorrect. He panics constantly, which leads to a breakdown of all fundamentals, and just bad decisions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

ESPN and the NFL Network and even Peyton Manning said Minshew is the best backup QB in the league. I think I will defer to them rather than read some the of the bull in here. Sorry, they no more you and even me.

he showed it today didn't he? against one of the worst ranked defenses. 

8 minutes ago, a06cc said:

They got exposed today. Covered up by our pass rush improving. When we don’t get home those guys get exposed 

Pass rush was not improving. That was a mirage. They played horribly incompetent offences the last 4 weeks. The Dline had one assignment which made their job much easier and made them look better than what they are.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

QB1 is coming back.

just remember Minshew days are coming to an end. 

I doubt that, he was brought here as a backup and he was never expected to start for the majority of the season. He knows Shane's offense real well and nobody is gonna want him as a starter after this season, so I think he is brought back.

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Pass rush was not improving. That was a mirage. They played horribly incompetent offences the last 4 weeks. The Dline had one assignment which made their job much easier and made them look better than what they are.

We improved against weak opponents lol 

Who said Minshew is better than Purdy? I have never seen that or read that anywhere. Purdy is very good if not great as a starter.

i provided the quote above, and it was in response to a whole nother discussion with dingus, and NFLfan, so not gonna mix conversations,

but for funsies

here's minshew, the greatest backup qb's statline

6.7 avg, 10 Tds, 7 INT

while playing in every single game this year. 

1 minute ago, AKB said:

i provided the quote above, and it was in response to a whole nother discussion with dingus, and NFLfan, so not gonna mix conversations,

but for funsies

here's minshew, the greatest backup qb's statline

6.7 avg, 10 Tds, 7 INT

while playing in every single game this year. 

So you know more than Peyton manning now? 

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

So you know more than Peyton manning now? 

about football? absolutely not, but clearly he was wrong. 

didn't manning tell someone to hire a coach who failed? didn't manning say levis was the best QB? 

cmon, maybe if he told you to suck a basketball through a straw you'd try it 

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Who said Minshew is better than Purdy? I have never seen that or read that anywhere. Purdy is very good if not great as a starter.

he didn't say better, he said Purdy and Minshew are the same, but have diff WR's ,

and it was Stephen, on this forum. 

@AKB

Yeah it seems like an ongoing thingchuckling homer simpson GIF that never stops.

You and Dingus are on the same side, I think. There was some misunderstanding.

It is not only with you.

Losing makes people not get along. You're all good people. And you ALL want the Colts to win.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, a06cc said:

Only one to blame today is Shane 

I wouldn't go that far, plenty of blame to go around and if I were to fault any coach,Bradley would get more of it than Shane - despite the pick-six,  his defense was abused by a backup QB and gashed by screens & runs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had no idea Stephen said that. That is 1 person out of 1000. 

there are many other posts 2006, what did you want me to do ? spend 15 minutes compiling all of them into a spreadsheet with a hypothesis and essay attached? 

Just now, Lancer1 said:

I wouldn't go that far, plenty of blame to go around and if I were to fault any coach,Bradley would get more of it than Shane - despite the pick-six,  his defense was abused by a backup QB and gashed by screens & runs.

Nah from the start of this game we looked unprepared. That’s on the head coach 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKB said:

there are many other posts 2006, what did you want me to do ? spend 15 minutes compiling all of them into a spreadsheet with a hypothesis and essay attached? 

Well I can compile a spreadsheet with the people that have said Minshew stinks much longer than you can compile a spreadsheet saying he is like Purdy. I would put money on that. lmao 

• Thanks 1

Will I can compile a spreadsheet with the people that have said Minshew stinks much longer than you can compile a spreadsheet saying he is like Purdy. I would put money on that. lmao 

ur right. 

• Like 1

Just now, AKB said:

ur right. 

to be fair, my statement wasnt just about the forum though, someone was mischaracterizing it, and trying to put it like im saying its all the time, but members of the media, like you pointed out, also crowned minshew, and the stats dont say he is the best backup QB in the league