Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts have a chance

John Hammonds

Just now, chad72 said:

After seeing all that’s happening around the league with the so called “better teams”, why won’t Colts fans acknowledge the job Steichen has done, despite Minshew’s limitations, to keep our record where it is? 

Steichen is the true MVP for us, IMO.

Injuries and suspensions. If they beat Bucs I think they have a good chance. Especially if they don’t face burrow in a few weeks. Steichen has done a great job keeping this team afloat.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Injuries and suspensions. If they beat Bucs I think they have a good chance. Especially if they don’t face burrow in a few weeks. Steichen has done a great job keeping this team afloat.

Downs was a very good draft pick and Matt Gay a very good FA signing that you need to give Ballard credit for too but outside those 2 high impact players, it’s mostly the same roster and D system. Steichen would have gotten Matt Ryan to win more too, IMO. He adapts very well on offense to keep us in games.

• Like 1

Chargers will probably get back to 5-5. Raiders will probably lose to dolphins. So Bengals, colts , Chargers will all be 5-5. I think the Texans game could go either way but leaning Texans. Should be fun  to watch these games this weekend. Chargers schedule doesn’t look super hard but they are pretty inconsistent.