Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So glad we got our new coach Shane

bleed blue4life

lol.I live in Va around a lot of Carolina fans. They said first and goal from the 5 twice and cannot score.They hate the offense said its easy to stop and are tired of the we got to do a better job .it starts with me.I seen a big difference this weekend on the goal line with creative plays . my only response was yea glad he is gone .super nice guy but not a head coach 

thank u for the onecwe have now

• Like 3

You aren’t kidding about the way some Panthers fans feel about Reich. I have relatives that are Panthers fans and one sent me a thread from the Panthers forum to read; I felt like I went back in a Time Machine to 2021 on the Colts forum. 😂 It’s kind of hard to believe, but there are some that are already calling for him to be fired. 

I said this in the other thread.

This team actually has fire, that was severely lacking last season. Last year’s team would’ve folded after being down 23. Most times a team gives off the same energy as the coach. Happy with what I’m seeing out of Steichen and AR. 

26 minutes ago, markabrown96 said:

Team has been actually looking prepared and makes adjustments unlike last few years

I agree with you for the most part, but we literally just witnessed the team completely fall on their face for the entire first half and half of the 3rd quarter in the last game they played. They were not ready for the Rams, at all.

The adjustments were great to see, but lets call last game what it was and not gloss over it.

As a whole, i do agree the team has looked more prepared than last year or even the previous 5 years, but last game was not the example of that.

Meh, too early to say. Frank Reich came in with his motion and formations to excite us, and then it got predictable. Only time will tell if Shane can continually adapt or not. Every coach at some point, due to their pride, tries to get cute, even Andy Reid. They just need a QB that can bail them out from time to time while maintaining a high floor otherwise. Ultimately, Shane's success is heavily tied to AR.

We are glad we got him for AR, that is for sure, given how he fared with Herbert and Hurts in his previous stints. Overall as a HC, he will end being measured with his W-L record. Frank got a long leash, I expect Shane to, as well.