Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Russel Wilson

Changing the subject to another team for a moment

Miami has the 8th pick in the draft reports are rapant they will go with Tannehill, now I know were colts fans but we do talk about other teams picks, if I am Miami I would skip Tannehill and go with a Kirk Cousins or a Russel Wilson, thoughts?

Cousins is nothing special, I've said before, he will be a great backup. Russel is just too small, 5'11 won't cut it, that's shorter than me. If Weeden makes it to their second round pick they should take him. I would take Osweiler in the third.

Honestly they should take Michael Floyd and wait till next year to get a QB if they still feel the need to draft one. Matt Moore is very capable of being the starter and the only reason he wasn't doing vey good was because there were no weapons on that offense for him to work with. If Tannehil comes in he's going to be on the bench and expected to learn from the veterans. Thats a waste of a first round pick.

If I'm Miami I'm trying to build an offensive core this year so I can trade up for Barkley and put him in a successful situation. But drafting Ryan Tannehill will give Jeff Ireland some job security for 2-3 more years as he's developing, so I think Miami will draft Tannehill.