Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

For anyone that cares, this is a pre-season game thread.

2006Coltsbestever

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Kirk is loving that, how big of a loss will Cook be is the question. The only team better in your division is the Lions and they haven't proven anything so the Vikings could still be a playoff team.

Looks like we will have RB by committee led by Mattison. The other backs are Kene Nwangwu and Ty Chandler. We drafted this guy McBride in the 6th round this year, but I read he fumbles a lot. He needs to fix that if he wants to play.

We also use a fullback, CJ Ham.

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

Looks like we will have RB by committee led by Mattison. the others are Kene Nwangwu and Ty Chandler. We drafted this guy McBride in the 6th round this year, but I read he fumbles a lot. He needs to fix that if he wants to play.

We may lose Taylor so I feel your pain. I hope we don't but this whole Taylor situation hasn't looked good at all.

Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Cade Johnson has been transported to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle out of precaution to be evaluated for head and neck injuries sustained in Thursday’s preseason game against the Minnesota Vikings, the Seahawks announced. He’s in stable condition, the team said.

https://theathletic.com/4767460/2023/08/11/seahawks-cade-johnson-hospital-preseason?source=user-shared-article

Did you guys see when this guy got hurt?

Just now, NFLfan said:

Anyone planning on participating in Fantasy Football?? Are there any rookies that you would like on your teams?

Nah, I am retired from it. I played in 12 team leagues from 2014-2019, haven't played since Covid. The old gang I did my leagues with quit and I was ready to do so as well. I won my league in 2018 with Andrew Luck at QB. I had a squad that season with Luck and Hopkins. The league I was in was real competitive, these dudes would bring their laptops and notebooks to the table when drafting. We always met up at a bar to do our draft. From 2014-2017 I took some whippings, but I took a gamble on Luck bouncing back after his injury and I kicked rear! I got him in the 3rd round after there were like at least 5 or 6 QB's taken. Hopkins was my first pick and it paid off.

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

I'm going to watch a little of the Giants and Lions. Giants are leading 6-0 (2 FGs).

Yep I wish I had access to all the games, there will be several tonight I think. Keep me updated of any highlights from that one!

GB just had a great drive, Love already more poised, TD. 

• Like 1

Just now, DEColtsLover36 said:

Yep I wish I had access to all the games, there will be several tonight I think. Keep me updated of any highlights from that one!

GB just had a great drive, Love already more poised, TD. 

The Giants are showing here because they are the local team. I'm not sure when the Jets are playing but that game will be showing too.

I may be able to watch the Colts game on my phone tomorrow. :)

• Like 1

Just now, DEColtsLover36 said:

Are the Lions fans hype? I know some of the fan bases that are usually the underdog come out screaming even for preseason 

The Lions fans are very optimistic. They love their head coach. I do too. I was very intrigued by their team last year and even more this year. And they signed one of my favorite people, Teddy Bridgewater. He may not make the team. He is battling Sudfeld for backup QB but Sudfeld is ahead of him.

• Thanks 1

I think the starters are done playing here too but there are some known names on the field like WR Cole Beasley and RB James Robinson.

Lol. The Giants announcers said they are confused as to why the Lions are favored to win the division.