Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts at Bat - May 25th - Fort Wayne TinCaps

sb41champs

The Indianapolis Colts will once again visit Parkview Field for a Fort Wayne TinCaps game as part of the “Colts At Bat” tour on Thursday, May 25 when the TinCaps host the Oakland A’s-affiliated Lansing Lugnuts.

Fans will have the chance to meet defensive tackle Grover Stewart, Colts Cheer, and Blue the Mascot, as well as receive exclusive giveaways and more.

The Colts will provide several elements for fans attending the game, including autographs from Grover (5:35-6:30 p.m.), cheerleader performances and autographs, and Blue participating in promotions, plus giveaways and an NFL Play 60 zone. Grover and Blue will throw out ceremonial first pitches, too.

Fans must purchase a ticket to the game in order to participate in the “Colts at Bat” activities inside Parkview Field. Tickets are available through TinCaps.com, at the Parkview Field Ticket Office, and by calling 260-482-6400.

The May 25 game is also a Thirsty Thursday™, presented by Rudy’s, featuring $2 domestic draft beers and other drink specials.

Gates will open to fans at 5:35 p.m. with first pitch set for 7:05

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, ChuggaBeer said:

I'll be there. Parkview field is a great venue.   I don't even like baseball but I like going there for the hot dogs and beer of course. And it Thirsty Thursday with 1.00 drafts!   And fireworks to follow. 

Fireworks and thirsty Thursday on the same night? Sounds too good to be true. 

Never been to Ft. Wayne. Just went to a South Bend Cubs game though…and it was awesome. 

I am a huge MiLB fan. I got to Bats games in Louisville a dozen or more times each year. For those who haven’t been, Louisville is a great place to see a game.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ChuggaBeer said:

I'll be there. Parkview field is a great venue.   I don't even like baseball but I like going there for the hot dogs and beer of course. And it Thirsty Thursday with 1.00 drafts!   And fireworks to follow. 

I will be there too. Parkview Field is a great venue whether you like baseball or not. It wins awards almost annually for being one of the best minor league parks in the country. Thirsty Thursdays are definitely the best night to go.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, shasta519 said:

Never been to Ft. Wayne. Just went to a South Bend Cubs game though…and it was awesome. 

I am a huge MiLB fan. I got to Bats games in Louisville a dozen or more times each year. For those who haven’t been, Louisville is a great place to see a game.

Check it out, you won't be disappointed. Parkview Field is a great venue whether you like baseball or not. It wins awards almost annually for being one of the best minor league parks in the country. Thirsty Thursdays are definitely the best night to go.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, shasta519 said:

The fireworks are incredible. They put on a huge show.  Well worth staying after.   Although the beer sales end at the top of the 9th or something like that.  Great seats everywhere.  I like the 5.00 lawn seats myself.  Take a blanket and sit in the grass and catch some home runs.    There are no bad seats anywhere in the park 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...