Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So, whats next?

subvet

The draft is finally near, the months until the NFL is back are taking forever, we've dissected each and every permutation of the draft possibilities and order so whats next?

I love talking football but as you can see by this post I'm running on empty and reaching.......

The draft is finally near, the months until the NFL is back are taking forever, we've dissected each and every permutation of the draft possibilities and order so whats next?

I love talking football but as you can see by this post I'm running on empty and reaching.......

now its just a waiting game not long now

I hear ya man. The offseason is a painstaking endeavor. We get 5 months of football and 7 months of offseason, yet women complain that all we watch is football......or at least the women I know. I did the math to prove a point to them whenever it gets brought up, we get a grand total of about 65 days out of the year that we can watch a game, and that includes all the games we don't care about and thus miss. That leaves the remaining 300 days out of the year that they can watch their crap Lifetime movies. Let the rest of us enjoy our 1/8 of the year watching the best game in the world.

Keep yourself busy, if you're an NBA, MLB and NHL fan too there's no such thing as offseason! :D

The Olympics are this year too, that's something to get through the summer.

NBA peaked when Jordan retired, MLB is BORING, and NHL is....hockey.

The Olympics are to be looked forward to, did I hear someone say beach volleyball?