Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots working out RBs including Addai

Dan

Well, nice to see one of our players cut is getting noticed. He's visited along with Ryan Grant and Tim Hightower as Patriots seem to be searching for an upgrade on their current underwhelming RBs.

Where does everything think they'll go with this? Addai, Grant, Hightower or draft Doug Martin with one of their late firsts? How do we think Addai would do in their team?

I always wondered what took them so long to work out Addai. lol.

Yeah, the one that Bill Polian hoodwinked away from the Pats by attending the Laurence Maroney Minnesota game :). Not great by any means but he was more than serviceable for the pass happy offense of the Colts. He kept Peyton from getting his front crushed several times, I am sure Peyton will be thankful forever to Addai for that :).

Yeah, the one that Bill Polian hoodwinked away from the Pats by attending the Laurence Maroney Minnesota game :). Not great by any means but he was more than serviceable for the pass happy offense of the Colts. He kept Peyton from getting his front crushed several times, I am sure Peyton will be thankful forever to Addai for that :).

It would have been sweet if we could have gotten MJD, but Addai was still a solid pick. As for the Pats, they must really like our offense since they took Gonzo and are looking at Addai...I kid, Pats fans.

addai definitely needs to land somewhere. he's a good kid & has a heck of a motor when healthy

Addai is one of the more underrated backs in the league when healthy. That's been the problem though. He has missed a number of games due to injury and plays the most physical position in the game.

Well, nice to see one of our players cut is getting noticed. He's visited along with Ryan Grant and Tim Hightower as Patriots seem to be searching for an upgrade on their current underwhelming RBs.

Where does everything think they'll go with this? Addai, Grant, Hightower or draft Doug Martin with one of their late firsts? How do we think Addai would do in their team?

The Pats always seem to find the players with one or two good years left and gets them bargain basement so I hope Joseph is one of them.

why do the patriots insist so much on getting runningbacks???!!!

they have plenty to work with...lol

They were planning on drafting Addai in the draft couple years back anyways but Colts drafted him first so they ended up picking the bust Moroney. Patriots dont know how to draft...

why do the patriots insist so much on getting runningbacks???!!!

they have plenty to work with...lol

They were planning on drafting Addai in the draft couple years back anyways but Colts drafted him first so they ended up picking the bust Moroney. Patriots dont know how to draft...

Maroney was drafted 21st overall and Addai was picked 30th.