Ryan 2022 to Wentz 2021  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Yards

2. 2. TDs

3. 3. INTs

4. 4. Sacks

5. 5. QB Wins

5 hours ago, Nickster said:

The narrative on here from a lot of the Unicorn and Sherbert Warriors was Ryan was going to get the ball out quick even though there is no evidence that he'd ever done that before.  He's average TTT.  But he's mostly likely slower than that because most of the players with longer TTT are scramblers including Wentz.

I was pretty skeptical of the quick read/release thing looking at Ryan's #'s (Don't know how many games of his I've watched, not many ever), and from what I've seen so far, he is neither reads nor releases quickly.

He's the same guy. He's a pocket passer. He'll make an attempt to go through reads/progressions as much as he can. He's never been a Rivers type. If anything, he's just not a good match for Reich's scheme. And shallow Ds make his job is harder. It is why he looks better when the script is tossed. 

11 hours ago, EastStreet said:

He's the same guy. He's a pocket passer. He'll make an attempt to go through reads/progressions as much as he can. He's never been a Rivers type. If anything, he's just not a good match for Reich's scheme. And shallow Ds make his job is harder. It is why he looks better when the script is tossed. 

That’s what I thought when he was signed.

Archived