Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Veteran players you really hope succeed and become regular starters

Four2itus

I tried to pick players that do not yet appear they are on a healthy/regular starter trajectory. For the sake of the exercise, let's not critique the list. This also may not align with how many players will make the roster by position. It's just for fun.........mmmkay?

Pick 4 on offense and 4 on defense:

Offense

Parris Campbell

Ashton Dulin

Will Fries

Kylen Granson

Dezmon Patmon

Keke Coutee

Defense

Ben Banogu

Ifeadi Odenigbo

Dayo Odeyingbo

Tyquan Lewis

Kameron Cline

Marvell Tell

11 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

I tried to pick players that do not yet appear they are on a healthy/regular starter trajectory. For the sake of the exercise, let's not critique the list. This also may not align with how many players will make the roster by position. It's just for fun.........mmmkay?

Offense

Parris Campbell

Ashton Dulin

Will Fries

Kylen Granson

Dezmon Patmon

Keke Coutee

Defense

Ben Banogu

Ifeadi Odenigbo

Dayo Odeyingbo

Tyquan Lewis

Kameron Cline

Marvell Tell

I am going with your top 4 on each offense and defense...............mmmmkay, Mr Mackey ;).

Offense

Parris Campbell

Ashton Dulin

Will Fries

Kylen Granson

Defense

Ben Banogu

Ifeadi Odenigbo

Dayo Odeyingbo

Tyquan Lewis

Easy when you make the list with 7 locks, to eliminate the rest.

Cline vs Odenigbo is only close decision. Both could miss out too. Other 7 are locks

1 minute ago, w87r said:

Offense

Parris Campbell

Ashton Dulin

Will Fries

Kylen Granson

Defense

Ben Banogu

Ifeadi Odenigbo

Dayo Odeyingbo

Tyquan Lewis

Easy when you make the list with 7 locks, to eliminate the rest.

Cline vs Odenigbo is only close decision. Both cut miss out too Other 7 are locks

Yes. Sometimes, "hope" might bring a different view. Just killing time till the regular season. 

Just now, Four2itus said:

Yes. Sometimes, "hope" might bring a different view. Just killing time till the regular season. 

I suppose Banogu isn't a lock yet. He is pretty close though, IMO.

What is your list?

I actually hope Patmon, Tell still make it with those other guys.

Keke and Cline could as well.  Cline would be an either or.

Definitely interested in how it will turn out. I almost started a too early final 53, but figured ot would be better to do between Detroit game and next cut down.

Gets interesting once you start making the numbers work.

2 minutes ago, w87r said:

Definitely interested in how it will turn out. I almost started a too early final 53, but figured ot would be better to do between Detroit game and next cut down.

Actually might ne a good cass study to see how much 53s change over a 3 week period.

Now

After Lions game

After last Preseason game.

:thinking:

13 minutes ago, w87r said:

I suppose Banogu isn't a lock yet. He is pretty close though, IMO. Yes, that is why I added the word "healthy" in. 

What is your list?

Offense

Parris Campbell

Ashton Dulin

Will Fries

Kylen Granson

Defense

Ben Banogu

Dayo Odeyingbo

Tyquan Lewis

Kameron Cline

Man, I sure want that front 7 to explode

13 minutes ago, w87r said:

I actually hope Patmon, Tell still make it with those other guys.

Keke and Cline could as well.  Cline would be an either or.

Ya, I should have said 3. It would have made the exercise a bit tougher. Didn't want to create bad juju though. 

Sometimes, I wish we had a "Trial thread creation".....where we gathered opinions on thread lists and comparisons.......and then executed on the main thread with the best of all worlds. 

16 hours ago, Four2itus said:

Offense

Parris Campbell

Ashton Dulin

Will Fries

Kylen Granson

Defense

Ben Banogu

Ifeadi Odenigbo

Dayo Odeyingbo

Tyquan Lewis

I like the top 4 of each list as well.   Not sure I would call some of these guys "veterans" as the title does.   I guess technically you are a veteran after 1 season, but in my head it is more like 3-4.  

Archived