Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wentz Press Conference

Scott Pennock

No matter your feelings towards him he spoke highly of the people of Indy, staff, coaches and players and the relationships built.

Of course the writers asking the questions pushed a lot about his time with the Colts and "what happened"? 

He answered all questions with class and even said the way he finished the season was hard to swallow - essentially accepting a lions share of the blame.

He looked genuinely sincere while speaking as well. Kudos to him as after he got run out of Philly and Indy there could be some bitterness in him.

Wish him well, except for when we play Washington.

I just watched it myself. Very good and seemed sincere also. He admits he played bad at the end but was also surprised at the trade. Spoke very highly of Indy. 

Wish him the best again except for when the Colts play them. 

I will be kinda miffed if he corrects the bad things in his game that he did here. I was all for giving him a second chance but only with stipulations like I had mentioned in other threads.  Stipulations = spend time with House basically. 

I think some people have a problem with Wentz's faith, though they don't admit it. Those who do might feel insecure in their own lives and have to take it out on others like Wentz. Not everyone is like that, although it seems a small group is. 

I want to see him do well in Washington except when they play the Colts. 

1 minute ago, King Colt said:

The way things are looking I don't see any of the candidates doing any better than Wentz did last year maybe even worse. Except for Matt Ryan.

Matt Ryan would be my guy and I would try to include Pitts in a huge trade. They want to rebuild but it would take many picks to pull that off.

On 3/18/2022 at 7:23 AM, Coltsfan98 said:

Carson's a good dude and should have got another year here IMO. Wish him well except when he plays against us.

I feel the same.  Although if the Colts are out of the playoffs already, I might be rooting for Wentz to destroy the Colts.   We will see.  

Archived