Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
brently76

URGENT: Keeper Help

In my league we are able to have two keepers. I have it narrowed down to three: Mixon, Gurley, and David Johnson. I was for sure thinking Mixon but someone just offered me Golladay and Mike Evans for Mixon. Thoughts and suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks!

48 minutes ago, brently76 said:

In my league we are able to have two keepers. I have it narrowed down to three: Mixon, Gurley, and David Johnson. I was for sure thinking Mixon but someone just offered me Golladay and Mike Evans for Mixon. Thoughts and suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks!

JMO, if it's a PPR league, I would do the trade and keep Golladay and Evans. If it's a standard league, reject the trade and keep Mixon and Gurley as your keepers.

No offense... but if you're going to capitalize "URGENT" in your thread title...

Make it for something more important than your fantasy league...

Mixon and Johnson, but dadgummit... I feel like I wasted my time @brently76 ... be better than this... please :beg:

Literally in the fantasy football section lol but the offer was only available until noon so I needed feedback quickly lol I appreciate the feedback. I ended up trading Gurley for Golladay. I still have until August 1 to lock in two of Mixon, Golladay, and David Johnson. 

That Evans and Golladay trade was too nice. 

Mixing and Golladay are solid keepers though. With only two per team...you should have nice options in the draft.