Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How interesting is the NFC South now?

Bucs - a good overall roster, and now has Brady, likely with a chip on his shoulder to prove something to his old ball coach.

Panthers - McCaffery now has Teddy B, who likely has a chip on his shoulder to prove something to the Saints who didn't keep him.

Saints - resigned Brees to a short contract for another run, now has Brady and his X teammate to battle.

Falcons - a few years removed from a SB appearance, still with a potent O.

Is the NFC South now the toughest division in football?

30 minutes ago, chrisbeldridge said:

Most interesting, but not toughest.  I think the NFC West is the toughest.  I could be wrong, but I think the Saints are the only team in this division to finish better than .500 next season.

I think TB will be 10 win minimum. They've got a tough schedule, but I could easily see them with 12-13.

I almost said NFC is the toughest for sure, but honest I still Arizona is a ways from competing and have this sinking feeling the Rams will continue their slow decline, so yeah it's pretty close between those two. 

NFC North is probably next after that then AFC West, South, and East are all pretty close in difficulty. Once again the AFC South ought to be one of the more contested divisions next year.

Archived