Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Who is your darkhorse player to have a bigger impact then expected? I'm gonna go with Zach Pascal. I feel like he's the last WR being mentioned after Hilton Pittman and Campbell and I'm not sure why when he was basically our passing game for most of the season.
    • Trading back 4 spots or whatever it was yielded a great return for the Colts. Especially given Nelson was their guy all along. That move went a long way re-stocking the roster.
    • This pipeline runs oneway. Colts to Jets. The Jets have signed five previous Colt players who were free agents at the time (Pierre Desir, Josh Andrews, Matthias Farley, Jonotthan Harrison, and Benjamin Ijalan). The Jets claimed two Colts players off waivers (Ross Travis, Tarell Basham). The Colts traded four players to the Jets. Three for draft picks (Quincy Wilson, Nate Hairston, and Henry Anderson), while only one was for another player (Thomas Hennessy). And finally, the Colts traded a single draft pick for four Jet's draft picks.   By the way that one draft pick, which the Jets used on Sam Darnold, resulted in the Colts drafting  Quenton Nelson, Braden Smith, Kemoko Turay, Jordan Wilkins, and Rock Ya-Sin, I believe.
    • I have LeBron 4th that is out of the players I have seen by my eye test and based on stats and championships as well. I have only been watching since 1977 so guys like Wilt and Russell do not factor in. My top 5 is: 1. Michael Jordan 2. Magic Johnson 3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 4. LeBron is here IMO 5. Kobe Bryant 6. Larry Bird 7. Shaq O'Neal -Magic has to be #2 because not only was he more efficient than LeBron, his teams even more Championships 5-3. Magic was more clutch than LeBron, shot a better FG%, FT%, and is the all-time leader in Assist average with 11.2 per season. Magic also won Finals MVP as a rookie at 20 years old. He basically scored 20 points a night over his career too. Kareem won 6 Championships and 6 League MVP's, and is all-time leading scorer in NBA history, reason why I put Magic over him is because IMO Magic was the better player on most of the Lakers teams. LeBron deserves 4th because IMO he has been the best player of this generation like Kareem was in the 70's. Magic was in the 80's, and Jordan was in the 90's. Statistically LeBron may pass Kareem in scoring and LeBron has 4 League MVP's and 3 Championships. It is just different today though, players want to form super teams, LeBron didn't win a Championship until he joined Wade and Bosh in Miami. He even made a comment he would love to play with Jordan. He should've said he would want to beat Jordan. Any team LeBron is on will improve their win total by 12-15 games so he is great. When it comes to LeBron, Kobe, Bird, and Shaq it is a coin flip basically and all debatable. I could give a damn what ESPN says saying LeBron is #2, he isn't, Magic is and I could bring a ton of debate regarding that as posted above.
  • Members