Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Best Colts Scheme Fits at Positions of Need

With all the draft talk kicking into high gear, I thought it’d be good to look at players who regardless of where they might go in the draft, fit the Colts system perfectly.

QB

1. Justin Herbert

2. Jordan Love

Love is my guy but I think if Reich drew up a QB, he’d look like Herbert. He’s built like Wentz and I think he can flawlessly execute the RPO and quick passing game that Reich wants. Love is really like a 1B tbh. I love his touch, pun intended.

WR

1. CeeDee Lamb

2. Tee Higgins

3. Michael Pittman

We saw with how Ballard went after Alston a few years back and Reich having him in Philly that the Colts want a true X but also wouldn’t mind someone who can run routes.

DT

1. Derrick Brown 

2. Javon Kinlaw 

Ballard said in his presser that he really values the 3T in a defense and it’s essential. These two are the best and almost only true pass rushing 3T’s in the draft. Brown might be gone early but Kinlaw should be available and woul pair nicely with Stewart

CB

1. Bryce Hall

2. Cameron Dantzler 

3. Trevon Diggs

We seem to be sticking with our zone D and that require big corners who can play in zone but have man flexibility. I like Hall the best because he’s the best in zone and not afraid to tackle

Ill throw in TE as a bonus

1. Brycen Hopkins

2. Albert O

Hopkins reminds me of Ebron in the fact that he’s almost like a receiver. Don’t care if he can block. Albert O is a red zone machine and we desperately need that.

• Like 1