Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ascension: 2018 Colts

CheezyColt

I didn't see a topic for this. If there is one, please feel free to merge.

On Tuesday, the NFL Network had their AFC South day, which aside from Darius Leonard being featured on Total Access, included the 30 minute season reviews for all 4 AFC South teams.

I've watched a couple times already and it's got me stoked for the next season. This episode really seemed to highlight Ebron and I can't say enough about how much love he shows for this team. My son has outgrown his size 2T Hilton jersey, and I think Ebron might be the next one I buy for him. Either that or Leonard, who is understandably featured a lot in this episode as well.

Last year was a hell of a thrill ride. I think, partially, because the expectations vs the reality was so different in a positive way.  This year should be just as thrilling, but only if we can keep the enthusiasm with the higher expectations. I, for one, am PUMPED!

Go Colts!

1 minute ago, CheezyColt said:

I didn't see a topic for this. If there is one, please feel free to merge.

On Tuesday, the NFL Network had their AFC South day, which aside from Darius Leonard being featured on Total Access, included the 30 minute season reviews for all 4 AFC South teams.

I've watched a couple times already and it's got me stoked for the next season. This episode really seemed to highlight Ebron and I can't say enough about how much love he shows for this team. My son has outgrown his size 2T Hilton jersey, and I think Ebron might be the next one I buy for him. Either that or Leonard, who is understandably featured a lot in this episode as well.

Last year was a hell of a thrill ride. I think, partially, because the expectations vs the reality was so different in a positive way.  This year should be just as thrilling, but only if we can keep the enthusiasm with the higher expectations. I, for one, am PUMPED!

Go Colts!

By your son a neck beard hat with a 12 on it. he won't grow out of that as fast...

il_340x270.1648128424_d2mq.jpg

• Like 1