Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

At Least Irsay Showed Restraint

jemack

And the owner waited until they were 1000 miles from home to deliver the news. What a peach.

With Manning....where the decision was made.

The guy had the brass to put the entire decision on his shoulders and stand up with Peyton in the presser.

Whether you dislike Irsay or not for his decision he was anything but cowardly IMO.

With Manning....where the decision was made.

The guy had the brass to put the entire decision on his shoulders and stand up with Peyton in the presser.

Whether you dislike Irsay or not for his decision he was anything but cowardly IMO.

You might want to read the article before commenting. This thread has nothing to do with Irsay, Peyton, or the Colts.

You might want to read the article before commenting. This thread has nothing to do with Irsay, Peyton, or the Colts.

LOL.

Sorry. I feel like a fool right about now!

The title threw me off. I should have read the article though.

actually the thread says at least irsay showed restraint so although the article has nothing to do with him(which i dont understand why its in a colts based forum) it is aimed towards him. theres no need to be rude