Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck

Lef

Sorry for stating the obvious here but it can’t be said enough. 

Andrew is playing great football.  His command of the offense, his leadership, his decision making and his pocket movement are all elite. His accuracy has been really good as well. It seems he and the offense line are so on the same page. 

We we are in a very good place with our QB!  

Go Colts 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lef said:

Sorry for stating the obvious here but it can’t be said enough. 

Andrew is playing great football.  His command of the offense, his leadership, his decision making and his pocket movement are all elite. His accuracy has been really good as well. It seems he and the offense line are so on the same page. 

We we are in a very good place with our QB!  

Go Colts 

Agreed.  Lots of praise going around for the defense but Luck has been playing at a high level as well.  

Luck has been a BEAST since he arrived in the league. Only injuries & incompetent coaches & a GM slowed him down.  Imagine if this was year 7 under an offensive mind like Frank...  :mindblow:  The command he would have of this offense. I think we would have been in a Super Bowl despite Grigson’s failures. I truly expect us to get to some under CB & Frank.  And I’m not ruling us out this season if we can get in.

I always thought the hate/criticism for Luck was unfair.  I always defended him.  Granted, he did make some gunslinger type mistakes, but always thought he was elite.  

Luck to me was dealt the worst hand when it came to his class and other QBs in his age group/generation.  Luck never had a legit run game, top 10 defense in anything, good OL, or more than 2 weapons.  More often than not, Luck had to carry the team on his back.  Didn't he break or come close to breaking the record for 4th qtr comebacks in his first 2 or 3 years?

This year I can finally say Luck doesn't have to do it all.  He's now experiencing the things that the Russel Wilsons and Cam Newtons have/had and he's showing when given those things he plays at an elite level.