Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Any doubt that Andrew Luck is elite now?

RockThatBlue

16 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah that is a huge equation in factoring in rankings and who is Great or just Very Good as in, can a player carry a team? Luck can IMO, so you have a point.

So many people get hung up on stats and I think you really have to look at what a player like Andrew really brings to the table. Luck has proven he can carry a team time and time again. I mean look at this season alone we have been right there almost every game. Luck is Elite in my opinion.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2018 at 10:56 PM, Trace Pyott said:

Yah he’s def elite. There is just something about his style that is deceptive that I cannot put my finger on. I remember when he was drafted someone said that and I didn’t understand what they meant. It’s like he doesn’t do anything that wows you but it seems each game he ends up with 3 td. I guess maybe I’m trying to say he’s not super flashy but at the end of the season he puts up flashy numbers. 

are you a new fan or didn’t catch 2012-2014 seasons? The guy made unbelievable plays on a weekly basis

Luck’s play has improved the past few weeks. The biggest improvement is that he is taking great care of the football.  That’s all I wanted to see him do.  The Oline has gotten significantly better and this has helped Luck a lot.  He is well on his way to becoming elite if he continues this level of play for the rest of the season and beyond.