Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Draft Or F/a

vinatierifan4

Since Irsay made it pretty clear were going to rebuild. What would you like us to do? Build through draft? or free agency and why?

I personally think we should build through the draft, because we need to keep a core of guys together, so if we draft guys around the same time, and don't have a huge age difference, then we might be able to keep the same group of guys together for a long time.

Since Irsay made it pretty clear were going to rebuild. What would you like us to do? Build through draft? or free agency and why?

I personally think we should build through the draft, because we need to keep a core of guys together, so if we draft guys around the same time, and don't have a huge age difference, then we might be able to keep the same group of guys together for a long time.

I think you use a combination of both to rebuild.

I caution against getting everyone on the team within a narrow age range.

In order to build a consistent culture that endures, we want a large age range, so that the vets can show the rookies the ropes. You always want a mix of vets and rookies.

I think you use a combination of both to rebuild.

I caution against getting everyone on the team within a narrow age range.

In order to build a consistent culture that endures, we want a large age range, so that the vets can show the rookies the ropes. You always want a mix of vets and rookies.

Well yeah i mean i don't want them to cut all of our vets. But think it would be good to have a similar cast as the Colts did 8 years back, with manning, harrison, edge. and then some guys on defense. maybe make another big three ;)