Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Turnovers & redzone problems

horseshoecrabs

I am generally optimistic every new game we play, But the constant  red zone problems and the  turnovers is a recipe for constant losses.

Until today, Luck was on pace to  break a record for pass att's. that is not good obviously. That shows our inability  to run the ball  at all.

I know you say "hey Mack got 89 yards rushing" but that is  deceiving in our run game.  The combination of Luck throwing to much and the inevitable interception ratio that goes with it is glaring . That puts our defense in a whole constantly regardless of our talent, that is not  good.

In order to progress this season we need to eliminate this  as the season goes on, this is what I am hoping for. Can we savage this season? just a little bit?  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, horseshoecrabs said:

I am generally optimistic every new game we play, But the constant  red zone problems and the  turnovers is a recipe for constant losses.

Until today, Luck was on pace to  break a record for pass att's. that is not good obviously. That shows our inability  to run the ball  at all.

I know you say "hey Mack got 89 yards rushing" but that is  deceiving in our run game.  The combination of Luck throwing to much and the inevitable interception ratio that goes with it is glaring . That puts our defense in a whole constantly regardless of our talent, that is not  good.

In order to progress this season we need to eliminate this  as the season goes on, this is what I am hoping for. Can we savage this season? just a little bit?  

receivers and running backs need to catch and hold on to the football. Tossing passes back into the air like pascal and Mack is a losing formula.

I'm growing weary of these type of games where we come out and gift the opponent 7 to 14 free points and great field position. And then when we get turnovers we never take advantage of the other teams mistake. We either get no points or 3 points. I'm sick of that!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, krunk said:

I'm growing weary of these type of games where we come out and gift the opponent 7 to 14 free points and great field position. And then when we get turnovers we never take advantage of the other teams mistake. We either get no points or 3 points. I'm sick of that!

That's why we're 1-5.  That, drops and killer penalties.