Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2018 - 2019 Indiana Pacers and everything NBA thread

13 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Old school basketball is an Indiana tradition and the Pacers are very good at it.

'Indiana basketball'  exactly..

Boston plays like us defensively but they dont have the shot blocker and the low post 'moves' guy we do. We dont have anybody like Jason Tatum or Kyrie (although you can argue whether the latter is an undisputed virtue) .

Philadelphia? I dont know. So undisciplined.

If they forbid Embid from shooting 3s ordered him to get in the paint on every posession, got a real lead guard, slowed the game down and put Ben Simmons at forward....with the shooters they have outside.  No one would beat them.

But they dont have any discipline and Milwaukee seems to have surpassed them

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Left ankle sprain, nothing major but he will miss a game or 2.

Back to back games Wednesday (Dallas) and Thursday (Minnesota)

There's no urgency to get him back Thursday..

...The last two years lve wondered why we paid good money for a veteran third center when we have two quality young centers. .

And again..things happen and we need the veteran 3rd center for four or five games late in the year.

...Even with two regulars out we have nothing but veterans in our top-10 rotation.

WE should be OK

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

All of sudden...every Pacer is 'Mr. T' the last two games..

..and we're down 93-91 with 5:00 left

Portland 97, Boston 92..final

If we could rally to win and improve to 41-21, we'd be 4 games up, on Boston (37-25) with 20 to play.

Boston is really struggling, that is a good thing. "Mr T" - Bogey needs some gold chains and he would fit the description :funny:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We gave up too many 3's. They hit 8 in the 4th Qtr, REFS were awful too. I guess Bogey pee'd in their Wheaties :banana:. Tough loss.

O'Quinn had 3 fouls in the second quarter

..Myles had 5 most of the 4th..and Luca got a couple of calls against Matthews.

Thta's playing on the road I guess

• Like 1

7 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

110-101  final..They hit 16 3s...

Short two regulars, it was a good effort.

But we dont have a lot of firepower when everybody's playing

Not having Sabonis really hurt tonight with Myles just getting back and the foul trouble. TJ has looked more and more like a NBA player. We need more from the PG position I think DC and CoJo combined for 14 & 7.

We couldve used the W but we have trouble getting out of Dallas with one. Wes really wanted it.  He has been what I expected. His 3pt shooting and D  coming off the bench when Vic is back next year would be huge. Hopefully the run he's getting will help make that happen.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

No doubt about that.....

We need some bench guys who dont play much (leaf, Holiday) to play a lot and do what we hope they can do

But Karl Anthony might score 50 tonight

Holiday is missing every shot. At least Leaf looks good so far.

7 minutes ago, MTC said:

Holiday is missing every shot. At least Leaf looks good so far.

Holiday is missing shots I'm pretty sure he can make easily

He's just trying too hard. Hasnt played in awhile. Calm down ( I mean Aaron should calm down, MTC. Not you)

You're right