Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Find It Hard To Believe

manningstheman

Medical staff can watch, and they can be coached what to look for, if they don't know what to look for already.

If Manning is a FA after 3/8 then what's stopping them from watching him workout??? What if Manning and Irsay have a plan to let the current contract to expire, then workout, then negotiate a new contract? Is this what JI and PM have been in contact about?

sounds like wishful thinking on someone's part

Could happen, I won't completely rule it out since I think Irsay has let his emotions get the best of him over Peyton. A few weeks ago I gave a Manning return to Indy a ZERO percent chance, but like I said, I think Irsay is letting emotions come into play and IMO thats a horrible idea, but I can live with Peyton being back if he's completely healthy. I just sure as heck hope that Irsay knows for sure that he is 100% healthy before even giving him an incentive based contract.

Well he did say Manning will have to be healthy performance wise as well as agree to incentive deal. Of he's close I think Irsay will sign him. Remember incentive means if he doesn't perform, he doesn't get the big bucks. Nice insurance policy and Manning could still make alot of $$$. Its almost a win win.

Almost because if Manning doesn't perform and we start losing and Luck has to be put in, Peyton would have to suffer humiliation. Humiliation not because of being benched but because he can't play like his old self.

sounds like wishful thinking on someone's part

Well if there's a Debbie downer club then there's should a optimistic club as well. And nothing I brought up is unrealistic, its very possible, even likely when listening to Irsays wishes.

I guess it depends if you believe Irsay or of your a media junky, hanging on to every word of speculation because you want to know NOW.

Your choice.