Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tyvon Branch

coltnorth

In the "shouldn't the team go after free agent XXX" game, money and salary cap are never an issue.

Well then let's resign all our own and go after Ray Rice, Mike Wallace, Paul Soliai, Laron Landry, Brandon Carr, Carl Nicks and Ben Grubs, Red Bryant and Corry Redding.

Our team would look like this

Manning, Luck

Wayne, Wallace, Garçon, Collie

Ray Rice, Addai, Brown

Clarke, Tamme

Castonzo, Nicks, Saturday, Grubbs, Ijalana

Red Bryant, Paul Soliai, Corry Redding

Freeney, Angerer, Conner, Mathis

Carr, Powers

Landry, Bethea

Well then let's resign all our own and go after Ray Rice, Mike Wallace, Paul Soliai, Laron Landry, Brandon Carr, Carl Nicks and Ben Grubs, Red Bryant and Corry Redding.

Manning, Luck

Ray Rice, Addai, Brown

Clarke, Tamme

Carr, Powers

Landry, Bethea

Diggin' it. Irsay, Grigson and Pagano are *s if they don't make this happen. immediately.

In fact, the FO should ignore roster limits too, and add even more upper end talent. And maybe they can ignore contracts, and collect players who otherwise aren't available.

/sarcasm

Manning, Luck

Ray Rice, Addai, Brown

Clarke, Tamme

Carr, Powers

Landry, Bethea

Add Finnegan, Bowe, and Moss, and I think we might be set. ;)

No but Branch is a solid SS, but they'd be foolish to let go of one of their best players......then again, it is the Raiders.

Ive read the Raiders can't afford to pay him. Taking on Palmer has given them huge cap issues. I'm not saying he wont be too expensive for the colts but maybe he is somebody they might take a look at.

Ive read the Raiders can't afford to pay him. Taking on Palmer has given them huge cap issues. I'm not saying he wont be too expensive for the colts but maybe he is somebody they might take a look at.

Well if that's the case I'd totally love that guy. PFF has him as the best option for free agent safeties. He has steadily improved in his 3 years of starting. I don't know how much he'd cost but I'd rather have Tyvon Branch wearing #33 than Melvin Bullitt. Although I must confess, I was really kinda liking Lefeged....not as a returner, but as a guy who with more time could be quite the ballhawk of a safety.